Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Netflix as a part of my participation on the Netflix Stream Team. All opinions are always my own.
With the holiday season just around the corner and 2015 winding down, there’s a lot to be grateful for. Family. Friends. Food. Good health. Jane the Virgin (my NEW fave!).
Maybe I’m biased (I LOVE Netflix!), but giving the gift of Netflix is something that keeps giving back all year long. So in the spirit of the holidays, I’ve got a list of 12 reasons Netflix makes the best holiday gift for everyone on your list.
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. YOU can enter to Win a 6-month Netflix Gift Card here at New York Chica!!!
I’m Dreaming of A… Family Night In
Fire’s on, hot cocoa is poured and cozy socks are propped and ready for a night on the couch. These holiday favorites will have you feeling merry and bright, all season long.
New on Netflix for Kids and Families
I’m excited to give one of my readers a chance to win 12 days of Netflix (and then some) in the form of a Netflix gift card.