Luna Park is just another reason why I love Brooklyn. Yesterday afternoon, my daughter and I headed to Coney Island to take advantage of Luna Park’s Halloween Harvest!
Halloween Harvest visitors are encouraged to arrive dressed in their finest Halloween costumes. From 2-6pm, trick-or-treating will be open to everyone and they will be offered family favorite sweets including Welch’s Fruit Snacks and Sour Jacks.
Free Events Happening Today:
· Trick-or-Treating (2pm to 6pm between Electrospin and The Tickler)
· Pumpkin Painting (all day by Balloon Expedition)
· Caricature Illustrations (2pm to 6pm by Duck Pond, Fried Frogs and Goblet Toss)
· Balloon Bending (2pm to 6pm around the park)
· Performances (varies between 2pm and 6pm by Air Race)
· Character Meet and Greets/Photo Ops (all day around the park)
And this JUST in!
We’ve got @radiodisney broadcasting in the park until 2pm today! Stop by and say hello!
— Luna Park NYC (@LunaParkNYC) October 27, 2013
Just think, you won’t be able to experience this kind of fun till next year as this is the last day of Luna Park’s 2013 season.
Stop by and get your scare on today.
Don’t forget to stay in touch!
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.