Last Sunday, I joined other bloggers to preview the new HP Photosmart Web Printer. It was a very intimate blogger’s event that showcased the newest member of the HP family.
It is the HP Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer and it’s the world’s first web-connected home printer. The features are amazing. The one feature that struck me was that you can have your photos printed straight from the cell phone right to the printer. I never thought, in a million years that a printer would work with a cell phone. If your cell phone is bluetooth-enabled, you are ready to print out photos with a touch of a button.
It’s that easy to use.
Below you will see all of the cool features:
Web prints with a quick touch
- Print Web content like movie tickets, coupons, maps, recipes, and puzzles right from the HP TouchSmart screen, no PC needed
- Customize your screen with favorite apps
- Print checklists, fax cover pages, and notebook paper, and other forms and templates using Quick Forms
- Save time: directly access photos on Snapfish.com without turning on your PC
Multitasking made simple
- Get lab-quality photos, rich black-and-white shots, laser-quality text, time-saving direct Web printing, and creative projects—all from one machine
- Edit and print photos, send faxes, scan photos for reprinting, make copies, and print from the Web—without a PC—using the spacious screen
- Save paper, ink and time with the automatic paper sensing and quality settings
- Simplify photo printing with the automatic photo trays
- Simply touch one button for the easiest wireless setup
- Print photos directly from mobile phones and other Bluetooth-enabled devices, or an iPhone or iPod touch
- Print from virtually anywhere in your home—share the printer with other Wi-Fi-enabled PCs
- Save energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer, which is more than 10% more energy-efficient than a standard model
- Cut paper use in half with the automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and ink: use HP Smart Web Printing to print only the Web content you need
- Conserve ink and save money: replace each cartridge individually when it runs out
***Retails for $399.99
After the preview of the printer, we were given free movie tickets & a $30.00 gift card to see A Christmas Carol in 3D with our families. I haven’t seen a 3D movie in a long time so I was pretty excited. The last time I saw a movie that was in 3D was when we had to wear those paper glasses that had blue & red lenses. It was so cheesy. 3D glasses have come a long way because they are totally different. They look like huge dorky sunglasses and were very comfortable. The glasses make the effects look fantastic! Just when you think you can touch the people or the snow, you reach out and all you feel is air. It was great.
My daughter and I really enjoyed the movie. Too bad I can’t say the same thing for the other kids. Some parts of the movie were very creepy and pretty scary for kids under 8 years old. A couple of toddlers had to leave because they were so scared. I felt bad because when you think of Disney, you think it’s perfect for all ages but unfortunately, not with this movie. My 4 year old, on the other hand, has older siblings so things don’t scare her too often so I was relieved. She sat through the whole movie enjoying every second and loving the company of Divina and Rosa (thanks girls!).
After the movie, a lucky blogger won the new HP Web Printer and the lucky winner was Divina! You lucky duck. Congrats girl!
All and all, I think we all had a great time. I sure did! Thank you HP for showing us your new fabulous web printer and for providing us with a generous gift card and tickets to see A Christmas Carol.