Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Verizon FiOS (#SomosFiOS). All thoughts and opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
As a Verizon FIOS customer of almost three years, I have found that FIOS is the absolute best provider for home phone, internet and TV. Not once have I ever regretted switching over to FIOS from a well-known cable company. The plan we currently have is the Ultimate HD plan which includes over 435 channels and over 130 channels that are offered in High Definition. Whether it’s a day off with the kids or just me and my husband wanting a date night at home, there’s always something to watch on Verizon FIOS!
Below are my top 5 reasons why I don’t regret making a switch over to Verizon FIOS.
- Entertainment Costs: By subscribing to the Ultimate HD plan, it allows us to save more money by not going out to see expensive movies so often. Of course, we go out to see a movie every once in a while, but with FIOS, it’s a lot easier on our wallets. We just leave movie outings to a minimum and only watch those highly anticipated movies that we’ve been dying to see all year long.
- Family-Friendly: With tons of channels just for kids and families, there’s always something to watch so the whole family can enjoy. There’s even a widget kids can use to play games when they’re watching Nickelodeon. My kid’s favorite channel!
- In-Depth Parental Controls: I love the fact that I can manually set all of the cable boxes with an easy 4-digit code to prevent my little one from watching inappropriate shows, ratings, channels and/or movies. I can also change the password at any time from the mobile app as well. I can block widgets and unnecessary pay-per-view purchases too. The parental controls save my sanity when I’m not at home and the teenagers are babysitting!
- Mobile App: There’s so much that can be done with the Verizon Mobile App. For starters, I can change the channel, record any show or movie from my phone or iPad, and even pay my bills. If you’ve missed a call, don’t worry, with the mobile app you can also see who called and listen to your voicemail. All this can be done from your compatible smartphone and ipad.
- Flex View Movies: Instead of running out to your local supermarket to rent movies from one of those Kiosk stands, you can rent or even buy movies in the comfort of your own home with FIOS On-Demand with Flex View. You can watch them anytime you want on your smart phone or on FIOS TV. It’s a real pleasure to know that tens of thousands of movies are available at any given time!