Guest post written by the lovely Rachel White from TheDigitalLatina.
With New York Fashion Week in full swing this week, Yoplait Greek 100 invited me to an exclusive media style sessions event at New York’s Stone Rose Lounge.
The event was marvelous; lots of fashionable and trendy individuals graced the floor. I joined the lovely ladies at the yogurt & accessories bar, where I sampled all of the flavors ofthe delicious 100-calorie strained Greek yogurt, including the NEW flavors, Tropical Fruit & Lemon.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Yoplait Greek 100 is now available in eight flavors: Lemon, Tropical Fruit, Strawberry, Black Cherry, Mixed Berry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime
- Gluten-free, zero percent fat and an excellent source of vitamin D
- Only Greek yogurt endorsed by Weight Watchers® with a PointsPlus® value of 2 per 5.3 oz. cup
I was lucky to celebrate fashion week with Yoplait Greek 100 and now you can celebrate at home, work or on-the-go. Have fun “accessorizing” your yogurts. I added coconut flakes to my key lime flavored yogurt and it was so good! But that’s not all. Click here to browse through some recipes using Yoplait Greek 100. There you’ll find recipes your family will love like Cuban rice and beans, Lactose Free Strawberry Flans and Praline Peach Pancakes but here is one you can try tonight:
Creamy Key Lime Chicken Enchiladas
•1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
•2 ½ can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
•1 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
•½ container (6 oz) Yoplait® Greek 100 Key lime yogurt
•1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
•Juice of 1 medium lime
•1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce (hot or medium)
•12 corn tortillas
•½ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook onion, chiles and chicken over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until chicken is warm and onion is starting to turn translucent. Remove from heat; stir in yogurt, 1/4 cup of the cilantro, and the lime juice. Stir in 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up; place seam side down in baking dish. Spread remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle remaining cilantro over enchiladas; serve warm.
Makes 6 servings (2 enchiladas each)
Weight Watcher Points: ONLY 6 points!
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.