Can you feel the warm weather coming our way? It’s finally Spring and I’m excited. After waiting what seems like forever for Winter to go away, I can now enjoy the outdoors without a bulky coat.
And as we all know, after Spring comes Summer so we must take full advantage of the season because we only have 92 days of warm, sunny days (well, technically in New York we do). With Summer comes white and light clothing which also means more stains will be visible to the naked eye. But don’t fret. With Tide To Go, you don’t have to worry any longer about stains that will mess up your favorite outfit.
Did you know Tide To Go removes common stains such as coffee, red wine, ketchup and lots more? It’s true! There is nothing worse than a great outfit that has a stain on it. It really ruins the look—no matter what you’ve spent on it.
That’s why I always keep a Tide to Go pen on me at all times. And for that, I have to give out a huge thanks to the Getting Gorgeous event I was invited to not long ago.
No matter where you are or what you’re doing, Tide to Go quickly and easily removes stains and helps keep clothes looking great. It is a great accessory for women who are always on-the-go.
How it works
- 1. Remove excess residue from the stain.
- 2. Press the tip onto the stain several times to release some stain remover solution onto the stain.
- 3. Rub tip gently across the stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue rubbing gently.
- 4. Important: If treated area will be exposed to direct sunlight, wipe with a damp cloth or napkin to remove excess solution left on fabric.
- For tough stains, place a paper towel under the stain while treating or wipe excess liquid or residue away with a damp paper towel, or reapply as necessary.
The Tide to Go Mini features the same powerful stain fighting formula as original Tide to Go, but the new Mini version easily fits into small handbags, clutches or pockets – and unlocks the potential to save your favorite clothing purchases from embarrassing stains.
Tide to Go is available in a single-pack, 3-pack and 5-pack (club stores only) with suggested retail prices of $2.99, $6.99 and $8.99 respectively. The Tide to Go Mini is available for a suggested retail price of $2.99 for one pen and $5.49 for a two-pack.
One lucky New York Chica reader will win a year’s supply of Tide To Go along with a cool $50 gift card.
To enter, fill out the form below.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I received a sample at an event and I fell in love with it. It has saved us from stains numerous times.