Happy new year everyone!
I hope everyone rang in the new year happy, healthy and ready to save some moolah! I don’t know about you but I’m horrible at saving money for a vacation, or the holidays or even a rainy day. So I decided to go on a hunt around the internet looking for some great blog posts on how to save money for 2015.
Here are a few that I found:
1. I LOVE how Lisa is following the 52 Week Money Challenge. I wanted to do this last year but guess what? It didn’t happen. I’m going to try to do my best at keeping this challenge! Wish Lisa and I luck!!
2. Just A Girl and Her Blog has another great way to save. She’s saving money with the help of Dave Ramsey. Check her out!
3. Here’s another way of saving that 52 Week Money Challenge!! DIY Cozy Home has a great idea! Now that I have two ways, I should REALLY save two jars of money. One for a sweet vacation and the other for bills and Christmas!
4. Your Modern Family has some great tips on ways to start saving for your future.
5. Check out Money Saving Mom’s 12 Goals for 2015! She has some awesome ideas and I’m sure we can all learn from her post.