It’s that time again folks! It’s where I shout-out blog-finds of the week!
I love showcasing other bloggers especially when their posts go with the theme of the week. Remember, sharing is caring and that is what I plan to do this year! I hope you can do the same ;).
My Shout-out Sunday Picks of the Week
1. If you’re a parent, then you know its hard to find time and energy to work out, especially when you have little ones crawling around. Diane from PhilZenDia wrote: 5 Ways Busy Moms Can Get Motivated To Workout.
2. Did you stay on track with your New Year’s resolution? It’s the second week of January so you’re probably doing a good job at staying focused. In case you’re failing like I am, I found a great post by Dishes and Dust Bunnies: How to Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution – for real this time!
3. Ahhh organization! I need all the organizational skills I can get my hands on. My closets are in dire need of organizing and purging! I’m glad I found a post by Mami’s Time Out about getting organized!
4. Sometimes in life you just have to stop and realize what’s around you. Start taking care of YOU and what is important. Let’s start with wishing. Check out Unknown Mami’s Wednesday Wishes post.
5. If you’re a mom, then I don’t have to tell you that parenting is HARD work! There’s no manual out there to get you ready for the real deal – no matter how many parenting books are out for sale. Trust me! I’m a mom of 3 and I can tell you that you just have to do your own thing and see what works with your own children! Simple as that. I love Scary Mommy and her newest post of the week about parenting & forgetting.
There you have it! My Shout-out picks of the week! I hope you visit each and every blogger and show them some love!! ♥