Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Netflix as a part of my participation on the Netflix Stream Team. All opinions are always my own.
I’m enjoying my time off from work thanks to the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I can sleep in late, watch movies and TV shows on Netflix and eat until my heart is content. But there’s one thing I’m not happy about.
I’m never hungry!
I made a huge Thanksgiving feast for my family and I and our fridge is still full of leftovers. My tummy is ecstatic but my hips and thighs are not! Oh well, I can go on a strict diet after the holidays – right?
For now, I will enjoy every last second of the delicious food I made and watch some of my favorite movies & TV shows such as Annie, Freaky Friday, Breaking Bad, Dexter and so many more.
Last night, my youngest and I saw Annie for the 50th time and we loved it like it was our first time watching it. We sang the songs, ate popcorn and didn’t fall asleep until after 11pm. It was fantastic! I love having the opportunity to have movies and TV shows at a touch of a button, especially childhood movies. I tell ya, they don’t make movies like they used to.
I’m thankful for having Netflix for so many reasons. Here are my top 5 reasons Netflix will always have a place in my home:
1. I get to play catch up with shows I’ve missed such as Breaking Bad.
2. I get to relive my childhood with movies like Annie and Stand By Me.
3. Lots of movies for the whole family to enjoy.
4. We all have our own profiles to mark our favorites.
5. I’m really digging Netflix’s series such as House of Cards and Scandal — both amazing shows!!
There you have it! What are your reasons for loving Netflix?