Valentine’s Day is this Friday people! Are you ready? I don’t normally go all out for Valentine’s Day because honestly, I’ve been let down quite a few times (more times than I like to remember). So I try to make sure not to expect anything and just try to show my love to my family on the day we all call, a day for lovers. 😉
As you may already know, there are tons of ways to show your loved ones how you feel this upcoming Valentine’s Day. It’s a day filled with red hearts, joy, food and love…..obviously. 😉
5 Simple Ways To Show Your Love This Valentine’s Day
- Send a personalized invite requesting your loved ones attendance by creating your own special Valentine’s stationary. Include heart cutouts, glitter, and seal the envelope with a kiss.
- Use melted chocolate to write a special message on your loved ones plate or create your own unique design.
- Freeze strawberry slices inside ice cubes to add an extra touch to your glasses.
- Create a trail of red and hot pink rose petals and chocolates leading to your dinner table.
- Design your very own romantic flower arrangement. Include red and hot pink roses and baby’s breath to add an elegant centerpiece to your dinner table. Make sure it isn’t too tall. You want to be able to see your one and only all night long.
And we all know that doesn’t just end here. The possibilities are endless so get to work people! The day of love is just a few short days away!
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!