Mother’s Day is a couple of days away and I don’t want to leave you without a gift guide you can use so I present to you the Gift Guide For The Coffee Loving Mom.
As you know, I love my coffee. Coffee isn’t just a beverage for me, it’s a space in time. It’s my time.
Those few minutes I spend indulging in a great cup of coffee mean a lot to me. It relaxes, refocuses and gets me ready for the day ahead. I’m sure many of you moms agree with me.
Here are a few gifts that any coffee lover will enjoy! Feel free to pin this.
- Keurig Mini Plus Brewing System – $99.99 – Perfect for small homes, vacation homes and home offices. This personal brewer will suit your busy lifestyle – anywhere that you call home. It also comes in more colors.
- Godta Mug – IKEA – $2.99 Cute and dainty. Simple and chic. I can see myself reading the paper and holding this pretty mug.
- Hazelnut Scented Yankee Candle – $15.99 A full-bodied blend of java suffused with macadamia nut, vanilla, and cocoa bean because these heavenly scents should fill the home all the time.
- Willams Bound Cinnamon and Chocolate Acrylic Mill Set – $23.99 – This is perfect for those coffee lovers who love to sprinkle their coffee with just a little extra spice.
- Time Mug – $17.99 – A leak proof mug that tells times among other awesome things. Now you have no excuse to be late to your next appointment.
- Panela – $15.65 – Brown sugar cane, the key ingredient in a cafe de olla recipe!
- Aerolatter Frother – $19.95 A magic wand transforms coffee drinks into frothy delights. Hand-held frother works right in a mug of milk, creating perfect froth in about 20 seconds. This takes your morning coffee to the next level.
I wish you a very special Mother’s Day. *Lifts up coffee mug* Here’s to you!