When I started blogging back in 2007, memes were all the rage and I loved it. That was one of the reasons why I started blogging. To share, to document, to network with other bloggers and to just have a good time. I never thought in a million years blogging would give me awesome opportunities in working with brands, attending blog events and at times, traveling with all expenses paid.
But while browsing through my favorite blogs (I have TONS of favorites), I came across a fun “About Me” meme from ThetaMom.com. I remember I used to love reading all types of memes on other blogs and also from time to time do them myself. While Thetamom posted 48 questions, I decided on 50 just to make it even. So here it goes……..
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup. My mom’s best friend was named Lisa and she loved the name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I think the last time I cried was in December around my birthday. I was thinking of my dad and just remembering the times we shared together. He was a very good father. Great man. I miss him a lot.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. Since I type practically everything nowadays, my handwriting has really gone to sh*t.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I would have to say Peppered Turkey from Boar’s Head. YUM!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Of course! I have 3 – A son who is 16 and two daughters, ages 14 and 8.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Eh, sometimes. My co-workers are used to it by now.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell to the NO! I do not like heights and free-falling is NOT my thing!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
When I was a little girl, my favorite cereal was Count Chocula. OMG I would eat a huge bowl of that. Now it’s Multi-Grain Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If I can’t take slip them off then I do.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think I’m a very strong woman.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My big mouth. Sometimes I tell people the truth, which in my eyes isn’t bad but certain people don’t like to hear the truth. Also, I’m constantly worrying about EVERYTHING! My kids, money, our health – the list goes on and on.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My dad, of course! He was one of a kind.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Having patience. I lose my patience a lot and I don’t like it.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and pink Nike walking sneakers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Pizza – and it got me sick.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Pretty Little Liars. My 14 year old is watching it on Netflix.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee and cinnamon rolls.. MMMMMMMM
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
I’m not that political. All political parties sound like they are full of sh*t anyway.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Definitely beach house
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. I wear glasses when I drive.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza! They don’t call me Lisa Pizza for nothing!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
AAck! I can’t choose. I love both.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Red dawn. It was awful.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer! Woot woot!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cinnamon rolls or hot fudge sundae with lots of peanuts!!
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
None! LOL OK Cardio.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Ugh I cannot choose. I LOVE both.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Closer to You.. A free book I found on amazon.com.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
White noise. I have an air purifier in my bedroom and it’s the sound that puts me to sleep.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I love all types except country.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
California. And I was by myself! Well that is til I got to LA and then I was with the rest of the bloggers for the Gnomeo and Juliet Press Junket. My family was home while I was away.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I’m a good researcher.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I was born at Presbyterian Hospital in New York City
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In the Hudson Valley.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. WHAT YEAR DID YOU GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL?
49. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH YOUR SPOUSE/BF?
Since 1990 – going on 23 years. WOW!
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
It’s been loads of fun!
Now – it’s your turn!!! Comment below with a link to your post so I can read and comment. And if you want to see what else Thetamom is doing for the old school blogging, go to her site ThetaMom.com.