A few weeks ago I wrote about the upcoming movie with the hunk Hugh Jackman in Real Steel. I have not seen it but I’ve heard from my fellow blogger peeps that the movie was FANTASTIC! About twenty LUCKY bloggers were flown to Hollywood for the red carpet premiere for the movie and I have to say I was a bit envious about not going but I was glad for the bloggers who did attend. From the trailer and reviews, I have to say that I cannot wait to see it.
It’s sad that I will miss an advance screening of the movie because my car isn’t working too well (needs brakes) so I will have to wait til’ it hits theaters which is THIS FRIDAY!! YAY!
For another sneak peek of the movie, check out the one of the previews: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShDn5bD3BA.
So to honor the movie, Real Steel, Disney is giving away one VERY lucky New York Chica reader their very own, “not sold in stores”, Real Steel prize package.
Here’s what you are entering for:
ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY:
– REAL STEEL T-shirt in adult sizes of S, M, L, XL
– REAL STEEL bottle opener
– REAL STEEL stickers
– REAL STEEL temporary tattoos
HOW TO ENTER
MANDATORY ENTRY: ‘Like’ REAL STEEL on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/realsteelmovie and add your preferred t-shirt size in a comment.
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES
1) Follow New York Chica and Tweet this (Once a day):
For a chance to win a #RealSteel Movie Prize Package, enter @NewYorkChica ‘s #giveaway Ends Oct 19th. http://bit.ly/pxCpvN
2) Like this post (button is below this post).
3) “Like” New York Chica on Facebook. If you liked New York Chica already (thanks!), just say so in the comment.
4) Subscribe by email for free updates. If you’re already a confirmed email subscriber (thanks!), just state it in the comment.
5) Comment on any other post from the last week for 2 extra entries. Let me know in the comment by posting, “Entry #1, Entry#2″. Thx
Giveaway ends October 19th, Midnight.
**For official giveaway rules, please click here.**
ALSO, please note, if you don’t see your comment right away, it’s not because it didn’t go thru – it simply means your comment went to the SPAM folder and I have to approve it. Thank you.
**Only open to US and Canada please!**
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I have an on-going relationship with Dreamworks Pictures and Disney and they are providing the prize package below. No other compensation was given.