According to the Institute of Medicine report that was conducted in 2006, over 70 million people can’t sleep. Are you one of them?
We’ve all had those days where it’s extremely hard to fall asleep because we have tons of things on our minds, right? I know I have. My brain can go a mile a minute with bills, events that happened during the day, kids, money – the list can go on and on.
Dream Water can help when you can’t fall asleep on your own and you need a good night’s rest. It gradually relaxes you and helps you wind down so you can get sleepy. It allows you to stay asleep without waking up groggy or feeling tired.
As I’m sure you know, beauty sleep is NOT a myth (according to a recent study, sleep-deprived people appear less attractive) – it can truly help to avoid dark circles, under eye bags, and a sunken complexion.
Don’t mistake Dream Water for sleep medication. It’s not. Make sure to contact your doctor if you can drink it. Although it’s all natural, you still approval from your doctor. And it’s not for anyone under the age of 18.
I first learned about Dream Water from a recent Getting Gorgeous event in New York. That night I came home and drank a bottle (it’s more like a shot) and felt relaxed within 30 minutes. I went to bed and I don’t even remember falling asleep.
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and telling my husband that he had to try Dream Water. He was a bit hesitant at first but the next night he did drink a bottle and had the same experience as me. We love it! Seriously.
And it tastes FANTASTIC!
Do you have sleeping problems? Did you know:
- 50-70 Million people suffer from sleep disorders.
- The average person needs 7 — 9 hours of sleep every night.
- 1/3 of Americans are facing sleep problems over personal financial issues and the state of the U.S. economy (NSF)
- Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder that affects Americans (NSF)
How Dream Water works:
- All natural sleep supplements help you fall asleep.
- GABA helps you relax, Melatonin helps induce sleep and 5 HTP promotes sleep and relaxation
- Helps you relax and fall asleep, usually within 20 to 40 minutes of consumption
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking Dream Water®
Are you a frequent traveler? Then Dream Water is perfect for you!
- 2.5 oz. Dream Shots are designed to be taken through airport security
- You should not feel groggy or jet lagged after taking Dream Water®
- Your flight can be enjoyable, just pair Dream Water® with your travel pillow
- Helps you where ever you may stay whether it’s a hotel, cruise, or your in-laws place
Dream Water costs $3 a bottle and you can buy it at your nearby pharmacy such as CVS, Duane Reade and Walgreens.
But here at New York Chica, two winners will each receive 15 bottles ($45 value) of either Snoozeberry or Lullaby Lemon.
Disclosure: Dream Water provided product for review purposes only. No monetary compensation was given. Prize will be sent by PR company. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. US residents only. 18 and over.