I love cheesecake! But not just any cheesecake — New York Style Cheesecake (plain). It’s just so creamy and yummy.
I was given this recipe years ago but was told to keep it a secret. I finally thought why should I keep a delicious cheesecake recipe to myself? Why not share it for the Sabroso Saturday blog hop for all to enjoy?
Doesn’t this make you super happy? 😉 Consider this your gift for life! LOL
I make this cheesecake every year during the holidays and my whole family LOVES it. It’s rich, creamy & tastes like pure heaven. It does not disappoint.
So here you go:
1-1/4 cups of Sugar
48 oz. Cream Cheese (6 packs) (room temperature)
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
4-1/2 tablespoons Corn Starch
2 large Eggs
3/4 cup of Heavy Cream
4 cups of Graham Crackers
1 stick of Unsalted Butter
1 teaspoon of Cinnamon (Omit this if you like)
Preheat the oven to 450°
1. Mix Sugar with cornstarch, add cream cheese and stir.
2. Beat in eggs. Blend well.
3. Add heavy cream a little at a time; stir in vanilla
4. Thoroughly grease and butter a 10-inch spring pan
5. Crush crackers and add cinnamon and melted butter to crumbs.
6. Pour crumbs, cinnamon and butter in the pan and coat the pan up to the sides. Edited to add: Make sure you TIGHTLY wrap the bottom of the pan with foil. *Very Important Step!*
7. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes
8. Reduce oven to 200 degrees for about 50 minutes to an hour.
*You may want to increase the temperature back to 450° for the last 5 minutes or until golden brown.
**Edited to add a couple of photos of this exact recipe**
That’s it! I hope you enjoy this week’s easy recipe.
For more tasty recipes, please visit Latina on a mission.