New York State has had a cellular phone law since December 2001 with a fine of $100 if a person is caught with a hand-held phone. I’ll be honest with you and say I was one of those people who broke that law. But shhh, don’t let anyone know, let it be our secret. 😉
I’m glad to say that ever since I was sent a Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset With Extreme Noise Blocking, I haven’t broken any laws and life has been less on the edge and I feel safer driving with my blue tooth on my ear instead of holding my cell phone with one hand and driving with the other.
I’ve had the Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset for a little over a month and I can’t live without it. It’s light-weight and very comfortable so you don’t realize you’re wearing one on your ear, the sound is crystal clear with noise canceling which means the other person can’t hear all the inside noise that normally happens in a vehicle and the best part is, it has its own portable charger so your headset is always ready when you are.
The only negative feature about the Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset that I found is that it can only be used on your right ear so if you’re one to change things up a bit, this head set does not do it. For me, it was not a huge deal. I like to have my left ear free since I’m a righty anyway.
The Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset is extremely easy to carry because it actually resembles a stone. It’s smooth, sleek and very stylish and innovative. You can pop it into your purse (for the ladies, of course) or you can just carry it in your pocket (for the guys). Jabra has made it very easy to be safe in your vehicle. No more excuses for anyone!
I highly recommend this product. It’s my very first bluetooth headset and I’m completely happy with it. I’ve used it with my LG Dare and now with my new phone, the Samsung Reality.
- Bluetooth headset with unique seamless frame that takes the headset off your face while improving conversation quality
- Portable charging unit doubles as carrying case that fits easily in your pocket
- Dual microphones reduce background noise while carrying your voice true and clear
- Connect up to 2 devices at a time; streams music from A2DP-enabled mobile phones
- Up to 8 hours of talk time and up to 12 days (288 hours) of standby time
- Micro AC chargers
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology
- Weighs 0.25 ounces
The Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset With Extreme Noise Blocking has a retail value of $129.99 but you can purchase one on Amazon.com at a reduced rate of only $66.00.
I am very excited to let my readers know that Jabra has sent an extra Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset for one very lucky reader.
HOW TO WIN
Answer this question: Have you been guilty of driving with a hand-held phone while driving? If yes, have you ever been pulled over because of it?
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES
1. Follow me on Twitter @NewYorkChica & Tweet this:
Win a Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset from @NewYorkChica Sponsored by @Jabra_US Ends Sept. 23 http://bit.ly/JabraStone #giveaway #Jabrastone
[Leave a comment with the tweet’s url so you can get a valid entry (ex. click on the time your tweet was sent). You can Tweet ONCE A DAY. If you Tweet more than that, that entry will be disqualified. (Must have 50 or more followers on Twitter)] (3 Extra Entries)
2. Follow @Jabra_US and leave a comment here afterward. (2 extra entries)
3. “Like” JabraUS on Facebook. (2 extra entries)
4. Subscribe to New York Chica by email. Click on the link on the right sidebar to enter your email address (5 extra entries).
*Please be sure to confirm your subscription or the entries will be disqualified. If you are already a subscriber (Thank you for your loyalty, we really appreciate it!), leave us a comment with your email address telling us you are a subscriber.
5. Add our button to your sidebar or Blogroll, come back here and let us know (3 Extra Entries).
6. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post and let us know which post (4 Extra Entries).
7. “Like” us on Facebook (3 extra entries).
*Please note that you must comment each time for EVERY entry. For example, if you subscribe to our updates, comment 5 times for that entry and let us know what the comment is for.
*When leaving your multiple comments, after each comment, add a “1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3, etc” so there are no errors when leaving duplicate comments. Thank you!
Thank you for entering & Good luck!
Giveaway ends on September 23, 2010 at Midnight EST. The winner will be announced the following day with the help of RANDOM.ORG and will be contacted via email.
If the winner does not contact us within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
***US residents only***
Disclosure: I received the Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset for review purposes only. No other compensation was made. All opinions are 100% mine.