Summer is officially here! The air is warm, the sun is beaming bright and the flowers have bloomed beautifully. It’s time to put away those sneakers and boots and get those dry, cracked heels in tip-top shape to sport those cool flip flops and nice looking sandals.
I don’t know about you but I’ve seen my share of ugly dry cracked heels. I could not wear my sandals if my heels looked like that – no way! My husband wouldn’t let me live the day either. He is the one to let me know if something is not right on me.
Recently, I was sent a bottle of Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream and it has been a life saver. It leaves my feet and heels velvety soft.
No cracked heels here!
It has a pleasant scent, it doesn’t feel greasy and it lasts all day long. It’s like a pedicure in a bottle.
Below is what the cream contains:
– Virgin Cashew Nut Oil restores suppleness to skin.
– Shea Butter smoothes away roughness, while nourishing skin.
– Arnica helps feelings of fatigue and swelling.
– Myrrh strengthens and beautifies nails.
– Essential Oil of Thyme purifies skin.
– Laponite® Powder absorbs dampness.
Retails for $25.00
Disclosure: Company sent a sample for review purposes.